This Contest will run for the duration of the first ten episodes of this format to be aired in August and September 2021.
THIS CONTEST CAN ONLY BE PLAYED ALONG WITH THE INTIAL LIVE BROADCAST
This is a contest designed to provide proof of concept with the Game Show's level of participation abilities to a wide audience. It is meant to allow all viewers to play along at home with the Bingo Draw that is incorporated into the format of the game.
The main contest prizes are for residents of BC & Alberta Canada.
(This is our way to show gratitude to Telus for the reach this opportunity has given us.)
Any winning cards from outside of these jurisdictions will be entered into a separate draw to win a Pass or Play Collective Official Coin.
You do not have to be a Telus subscriber to watch or even win.
(18 years and under must have permission from a parent or guardian)
1. Join the Collective at PassorPlay.ca (It's Free to join and makes you an Official "Pass or Player")
· Submit your name, email, state/province and who referred you or how you heard of us.
2. Watch the show LIVE for your chance to WIN!
IMPORTANT: Pass or Play is a LIVE BINGO Game Show. Though you will be playing Bingo along with the show during this contest it is important to note that getting a “Bingo” does NOT make you a winner of the game.
However, each Bingo you do get from episodes of that day gives you an entry into a DRAW the following day on Passorplay.ca
NEXT CONTEST WINNER RECIEVES A $50 SAVE-ON GIFT CARD! GOOD LUCK!
1. If you have a bingo game set at home (meaning a ball draw and bingo cards etc. usually found at a toy store or dollar store) you may use the cards from it to play along with the game show on. The Bingo Cards may NOT have interchangeable or fill in your own number type cards.
CARDS MAY NOT BE PRINTED FROM COMPUTER/INTERNET
IMPORTANT: YOU WILL ALWAYS BE PLAYING FOR A "ONE LINE ANYWAY"
2. If you have any of the above-mentioned Bingo cards, you may play along with the show. Use one or more of your cards for each game.
Please Note: A previously marked card cannot be used.
3. The Game show will draw exactly 24 bingo numbers for every show. If you do get the designated pattern on a Bingo card during the episode's draw, you must take a picture of the card. The picture must then be uploaded to Passorplay.ca at the same place you joined The Collective. Fill in the same form again with your name and email. Then attach the picture to that submission. We can then verify your membership to the collective to put your entry into the contest.
4. The Bingo card(s) must be clear and legible for verification of a Bingo.
We reserve the rights to disqualify any submitted Bingo cards that do not meet our requirements.
5. IMPORTANT: The picture must be submitted within TWO HOURS immediately after the end of the final episode of each game night to qualify for the next day’s draw.
BY 10pm PDT ON THE LIVE NIGHTS
The following day after each game (at a designated time), the draw will take place LIVE at Passorplay.ca.
All entries from outside of BC and Alberta will be entered into a separate draw to win a Pass or Play Collective Official Coin. Prizing will be announced in August.
· Telus Optik TV® Channel 985
· Passorplay.ca and
Our gratitude to Telus Optik TV® for giving us our first official platform to test the overall ability of Pass or Play from an entertainment vehicle to a fully interactive inexperience for all for all our viewers.